« Home

First post

Well, I got the idea to post my "journey to straighter teeth" from someone else I saw on the adult ortho message board I found (you can find anything on the internet!) and thought it would be fun to document my journey as well.

I am going on Wednesday, August 9 for my extractions (4 bicuspids) and I think I will have the braces done the following week. My ortho is doing clear brackets on top and metal on the bottom and has an estimated treatment time of 2 years. I'm hoping it will be less, but we'll wait and see!

I'll be posting lots of pics too (as soon as I figure out how!)....so that's all for now. Updates soon :)

Kewl! Another blog for me to read! Yay!

and this one will have sexy pictures of my teeth, hahahaha.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rebecca
  • From Clawson, MI, United States
  • Self employed x2, lover of all things food, puppies, Netflix, travel, health and fitness
My profile

Previous posts