« Home | First post »

Woohoo pictures

So, my surgery is scheduled for Wednesday. They are taking out 4 bicuspids total, 2 upper and two lower. My doctor that's doing the surgery said it was the front upper and back lower. They are doing an IV sedation which means nothing to eat or drink after midnight...and my surgery isn't until 2pm. Great!

I've decided that I want lots of pictures to show the progress, so here are a few to start. (Beware, they aren't the most flattering, but then again, it's my crooked teeth so I don't really see why it would be flattering ;)

Here's my "normal" smile (okay, I usually look a little happier when I smile):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's my bite, just to show all of the teeth:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here we have a lovely view of the upper teeth:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And lastly, the bottom set:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm having the extractions tomorrow, woohoo!!! And yes, as soon as I'm healed, I'll have some more :) God, I hope someone with a tooth fetish doesn't see this....ewwww...

Great shots........Such detail in the close ups of your mouth....Ha.

I am totally making that top one my screensaver.....HOTT

HAHAHA...I was looking and thought "hmm...I like my lips, they're not too thin, not too full"

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rebecca
  • From Clawson, MI, United States
  • Self employed x2, lover of all things food, puppies, Netflix, travel, health and fitness
My profile

Previous posts