« Home | March 13, 2008 » | January 22, 2008 » | December 10, 2007 » | November 2, 2007 » | September 20, 2007 » | June 16, 2007 » | 4 more » | May 1, 2007 » | March 7, 2007 » | Overdue update »

March 27, 2008

I went back to have the loop wire put on the top row that they couldn't do last time since the front brackets fell off....well, guess what? They fell off again! So still no loop wire on top but I was practically begging Dr. Palmer to do something on the bottom so it didn't feel like a wasted visit, so, he put the loop wire on the bottom row. The tech said that the bottom really looks pretty good, and the loop wire is one of the last steps, so, fingers crossed, I'll be down with the bottom row soon!

I didn't think it would hurt as much as it is though, it's been 3 days and my teeth are STILL hurting on the bottom, even chewing grapes bothers it :( But, I could stand to lose a few pounds, so oatmeal and protein shakes and soup it is!

Here are some pictures....