« Home | Woohoo pictures » | First post »

I'm 4 teeth lighter!

Well, I had my extractions today! They did an IV sedation and I was telling my doc/client "I'm going to win, I want to see how long I can make it after you sedate me" and he said "honey, I always win"...that's the last thing I remember! The procedure took about 45 minutes and my mouth is TOTALLY dry! I drank some of a shake and I have some slim fast chilling in the fridge for dinner tonight. I just tried to drink some water and that was attractive, water running down my chin...

I'm going to ice again in a few minutes and I just put some new gauze in. Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon, it's not too bad but I want this freaking gauze out!!!

Here are a few pictures from today, right after I got home.

You are HOTTTT.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Rebecca
  • From Clawson, MI, United States
  • Self employed x2, lover of all things food, puppies, Netflix, travel, health and fitness
My profile

Previous posts