« Home | Update » | I'm 4 teeth lighter! » | Woohoo pictures » | First post »

Just a few more days...

Until the braces go on! Perfect timing too...I'm going to Boston on Wednesday to see Body Worlds at the Museum of Science. I've been wanting to go see it for almost 2 years, and each time it was in a different location and I never was able to make it, so I found a cheap flight to beantown and I'm going for the day. I'm really excited because I'm getting a lobster roll and a cup of chowda (haha) for lunch, and it's going to kind of be my last meal, because the next morning is when they put the braces on, yay!

I'm ready...I'm using this time to focus on all areas of my life and kind of take a step back from things that have been bothering me :)

There Lori, are you happy? I updated my blog....although I think you are the only person that reads this thing!

I am NOT! But thanks for posting! :).

Post a Comment