« Home | Just a few more days... » | Update » | I'm 4 teeth lighter! » | Woohoo pictures » | First post »

They're on!

I just got back from the orthodontist....took about an hour and a half, and it wasn't bad. I think the worst part was the cleaner stuff they put on my teeth before they primed them, that was so bitter tasting! I'm going in 6 weeks for my first adjustment, and they recommended that I take some tylenol when I got home because I'd be hurting in about 4 hours and tomorrow and saturday will be uncomfortable because the teeth will be moving.

I'm eating some fruit now and it's weird, and I keep trying to push food out with my tongue and it keeps scraping against the wire in the empty spots where they pulled teeth...I think the weirdest part is the inside of my lips getting all scraped up from them, mostly the metal bottoms.

I'm going for my first adjustment on Oct. 6.