« Home | They're on! » | Just a few more days... » | Update » | I'm 4 teeth lighter! » | Woohoo pictures » | First post »

First 3 days...

Well, it's been an interesting couple of days since the braces went on Thursday. That day I was fine, I didn't eat much, but Friday, oh man, that was NOT fun! I basically was on the pudding, apple sauce and slim fast diet. I went out with Lea on Friday night to get some dinner, I had chicken lemon rice and some cheese fries. I had to eat one fry at a time, and I could only chew semi comfortably if I pushed it way to the back of my mouth on the right side. The front of my teeth, it hurt to even bring them together, forget about biting!

Yesterday was a little better, teeth were still hurting, but I went out to eat with the fam and I ate 2 cups of meunster cheese and beer soup from the Royal Oak Brewery (ummm, yum!) and I had some fries and one of my grandma's chicken tenders, in really small bites.

Today I had pancakes and a piece of sausage, the pancakes were a cinch :) Then it was pretty much slim fast and I just made some chicken tortilla soup and had a cup, now it's on to more applesauce. My front teeth don't hurt too bad now but if I bring my teeth together to bite, it's still kind of sore. One of my girlfriends is having a girls night in on Saturday and getting pizza from this really yummy place by her house, I hope I'll be able to eat it!

So that's about it....so far, so good I guess? I tried flossing on Friday night, yeah, that took like 10 minutes, what an adventure/pain in the ass! My bite feels off now though, but I guess that means my teeth are moving?