« Home | 1st adjustment completed » | 1 month check in » | Flossing » | First 3 days... » | They're on! » | Just a few more days... » | Update » | I'm 4 teeth lighter! » | Woohoo pictures » | First post »

Update

Well, I had my 2nd adjustment on November 17, not too much to report. He put a heavier wire on the bottom, and I don't go back for another 8 weeks, grrr. He was going to put power chains on this time but he wants to wait until next time, but I guess he knows best! I've noticed that my bite is changing and seems to be shifting, and I've got gaps! I've never had gaps because of the crowding :) Here are a few pics!



WOW! Ive never actually seen the progress by month like that. I wish I would have done that when I had braces. Its amazing the transformation! How much longer do you have?

Post a Comment